Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Art of Getting One's Feet Wet

I'm just one of those people that sees the connective tissues, and thinks "hey, look at that."

I see webs instead of perpendicular lines.

These observations bounce around in my head without release, and the reality is: sometimes, I need to get them out :)

That's what this page is for. It's an effort to reclaim parts of my head I feel I'll need in the future, and to develop thoughts and ideas in a format that doesn't simply induce migraines.

I can't promise it will be interesting, but I remain hopeful, nonetheless.

The hardest part is the first step, I think. I'm glad it's now out of the way...

3 comments:

Mel said...

I was thinking as I drove to work yesterday about this: what if every time someone made a cell phone call an arc of a line appeared and traced the route from the caller's phone to tower after tower and then back down to that of the person on the other end of the line--you know, like the scrimmage line the networks add in on televised football games? Lines would constantly disappear and reappear as calls and connections initiated and ended. I would feel somehow more connected to the world when I realized we weren't just little people in our little cars, all disconnected and driving. It was an REM "Everybody Hurts" video kind of moment, I guess.

wannaparty said...

thank you for the information. please visit my website. Halloween Party Supplies
Twinkle Twinke Little Star

wannaparty said...

Thanks for important information, we Wanna party are the best party supplier in India. We provide party decorations, costume shop near me, fashion supplies etc.
Feel free to contact us anytime.